Saturday, May 10, 2008

today, we ran. a lot. time-wise an hour and half at least. distance-wise easily 10km. we were mad. we were on our usual princes park route when I had the unclarity of mind (looking back) to ask 'where's the underpass ah'. so off we went. where to we had no idea. that was the fun bit. so we ended up on the so-called 'capital city trail'. (which probably meant the city trail was main, and not that melbourne is now the capital.) into royal park. past the melbourne zoo. past royal park railway/station. past the french fries highway. past a few low bridges which unchangingly highlighted the threat of flooding which was subtly menacing. (the first bridge which was not low displayed the lodgings of a presumably hobo. mattress and all.) past telstra dome. to docklands. then we got lost for a bit. then got onto the bridge to southern cross. then past DFO Spencer. then down Bourke Street. then down Swanston Street. then are you still reading this? then I wanted to have hungry jack's cos we ran by so many fast food places and cos I watched Ironman with the BK product placement. but then I ended up getting something else instead. then I went home. then I watched Wicker Park. then I talked to my parents online (what a joy!). then I read websites. then I end up typing my 2nd post in a day in a long time. PLEASE pardon my absolutely disgustingly bad English. I think I just successfully mutilated the language to a large extent. but I am Singaporean.

hopefully, I will be spending my next hour or so before sleep learning 'Lower Limb 1 - Hip & Knee Joints'. did I mention I had breakfast out this morning? it was so expensive, but I like breakfasts. if it cost less, I'd go every weekend. a nice cup of coffee or tea, watching people around me.

re-reading, I realised I managed to rhyme the last sentence. =) makes my night. =)=)